I think Mark could start a business as a hairstylist...very fashionable! :) Emma is so cute!
That is very cute. Awesome moves, Emma!
whew...for a minute there I thought we were the only ones who liked to make silly videos. lol I love her hair..I'm sure that soon ALL the Challenger girls will be wearing it!
She is so cute Carrie!!! What a doll baby!
That one's a classic. Thanks for the laugh. She's got moves!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think Mark could start a business as a hairstylist...very fashionable! :) Emma is so cute!
That is very cute. Awesome moves, Emma!
whew...for a minute there I thought we were the only ones who liked to make silly videos. lol I love her hair..I'm sure that soon ALL the Challenger girls will be wearing it!
She is so cute Carrie!!! What a doll baby!
That one's a classic. Thanks for the laugh. She's got moves!
Post a Comment