Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Girls Night ( Junior VersIon)

Last Friday, Mark left us girls to go freeze in the snow with scouts, so we decided a girls night was in order. With a few friends at our side, we had dinner, rice crispy treats and root beer floats and we watched Tinkerbell. It was so much fun (and I had a sugar headache until Sunday).



Adelie joined in the fun of girls night, she is one of the girls you know. I just had to show you how cute she is with piggy tails.


7 comments:

Shelley said...

You are so brave...and Adelie is so cute with those piggy tails!

Crystal said...

Fun! You are very brave. I think that I'm doing good if I can handle my OWN kids when Dustin is gone. I would never dream of adding others to the bunch.
That's why you're the fun mom.

Jenni said...

How fun! Those are the things those cute little girls will remember when they're older!

Jill said...

THanks so much for inviting my girls! Ellie made DOUBLE sure that everyone she spoke to that day knew that she was going to a Girls NIght Out. She felt very important. You also made Annie's day by inviting her at the last moment. You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a cool mom you are!! :-)

Linda Barton said...

brave....very brave.

Kris Romeril said...

Lexi had a blast. I was thinking to myself "I need to be more like Carrie Ann. Her kids must think she is the best mom ever."