
Shrek?
Let me explain. A week ago, Bishop Larsen called Mark and I and asked us to be a Ma and Pa on Trek. When we left the Bishop's house Mark turned to me and asked something like,"We have to dress up like Ogors?"
Me overwhelmed and still trying to think of a way to get out off it, asked "What?"
" Are we going to have to to dress like Ogors on Shrek?"
" It's Trek not Shrek." I tell him annoyed.
"Oh that makes more sense, I was wondering why the Bishop was asking about Shrek"
So we have adopted calling Trek Shrek.
Mark is way excited and is already practicing cooking in his new dutch oven. I am preparing by after I run, I walk on a steep incline for about 5 minutes, I'm sure I'll be physically all set. (Yeah right).
So in the immortal words of Donkey
"Shrek and Donkey on another whirlwind adventure”
( I am not sure if I want to be the Ogor or the ass.)
8 comments:
After last night's Shrek "Rah, Rah, Ralley" I wish Brent and I could go!(no, serious) So if you chicken out...I mean get sick, put in a good word for us. Oh yeah, you'd better start sewing your clothes now. ;)
I am totally jealous. Just yesterday at church I told Rick that I would really like to go on Pioneer Trek!
Lucky you! No seriously, you will have a great time. I went once as a "kid" and once as a "Ma." It is a really neat experience. We would be going if I wasn't going to have a baby. If you have any questions, I can tell you all about it. Just start practicing the hymn "Come, Come Ye Saints." If you don't know it by heart already, you will by the time Trek is over!
Wow, that is going to be quite the adventure, but I am sure it will be an awesome experience for the two of you as well. Who else from the ward is going as mas and pas?
Oh, I'm so excited for you guys. Bishop asked us to go and Nathan had to say "no" due to work circumstances. Maybe I can still go as the 'old spinster aunt'? (j/k) I'm sure you guys will be great a great ma and pa ('cause you already are!)
Good luck Carrie! You and Mark will be awesome!
lol!! I know you will love Shrek..plus, what a GREAT motivator to get in shape! ( I am using lots of !!!! because I'm really glad it's you and not me) lol
I think I will be donkey and tag along :)
Post a Comment