What are sisters for! They look yummy.
Those DO look yummy!!
You better work on posting the recipe now so we can all make candy (we won't share though...). Your sister is darling, almost as cute as you.;)
looks yummy well I just sat and ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's and boy was it good. Oh well it was good wish I had time to work out like a mad women but oh well it was goooood. :-)
My roommate made some of those at Christmas time...they are sinfully good.
Aren't sisters great?!?Although, yummy treats are always okay in my book....(hint, hint)
Hey, I want that recipe? No holding out on family. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What are sisters for! They look yummy.
Those DO look yummy!!
You better work on posting the recipe now so we can all make candy (we won't share though...). Your sister is darling, almost as cute as you.;)
looks yummy well I just sat and ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's and boy was it good. Oh well it was good wish I had time to work out like a mad women but oh well it was goooood. :-)
My roommate made some of those at Christmas time...they are sinfully good.
Aren't sisters great?!?
Although, yummy treats are always okay in my book....(hint, hint)
Hey, I want that recipe? No holding out on family. :)
Post a Comment