She arrived in the middle of the night, to all of our surprise. She was instantly the favorite new dolly of her sisters.
She has always just wanted to be one of the girls eventhough, she lacked any of the ability.
At first, Anna was her favorite. I think Anna got the first smile and boy, could and can Anna make her laugh.
Over the course of the year she has done all the normal baby accomplishment and last night took three whole unassisted steps. Anna walked at 10 months and Emma walked around her birthday, so Addie is right instep.
Lately, I look at Addie and marvel at how she got here. It is hard to explain but, I look at my older girls and they just belong. I look at Adelie and she is such a special gift. I hate being pregnant and have postpartum pretty fierce so I just marvel at how I ever decided to have a third child. She surprises me and makes me smile. My testimony grows becuase of her. She is our little missionary, so I need to be able to teach her and help her grow in the gospel.
Anyway, I cannot believe it has been a year already. What a joy.
So Addie, kick back and enjoy a cold one, its your birthday, you have every right.
Also, we take fitness very serious around here. Addie's one year leave from excercising is over get to work. Thank goodness for the Wii.


Addie is so cute, she climbs on the Wii fit board every chance she gets and loves to shake her hips with daddy when he is doing the Hula Hoop.
10 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she's one today. That went way too fast! She is such a cute little girl. You are so lucky to have 3 beautiful daughters!
I too can't believe it has already been a year. Your girls are all so cute. What a wonderful blessing.
Ha ha! I love the drinking the soda picture. Happy birthday little cutie pie!
Happy Birthday Addie! She is a precious gift! You have three wonderful girls and I'm glad my boys have them as friends.
Has really been a year already. Gosh Happy Birthday Addie. P.S. I love your floors they are beautiful!!
Happy birthday Addie! I hope you had a great day.
I can't believe your baby is one year old! We are blessed to have the children we do...miracles I'd say!
I'd have to agree, she is pretty special.
Well this is a little belated, but Happy Birthday Addie! You have a pretty neat Mommy, who loves you very much!
Carrie you've done and are still doing an EXCELLENT job raising those girls, you're a great example!
Also, thanks for being such a good friend and neighbor.
Post a Comment