Saturday, January 31, 2009

Addie's Party








10 comments:

Young Family said...

Cute pages. I really need you to sit down with me and teach me what to do. I haven't done anything.

Jenni said...

How sweet! I can't believe she's already one! You're pages are adorable!

Shelley said...

I still can't believe she's already 1. She looks like she thoroughly enjoyed her cake! Love the pages!

Crystal said...

Darling pages! What a cute little girl.

Marianne said...

She's cute! I love the fireworks page.

Linda Barton said...

I know, you've heard it before....(imagine my voice a little higher now..) Cute pages!!!! (back to normal)
I can't believe she is one!! You have an adorable family!!!

Heather said...

Wow- her hair is so beautiful! Love the color. Your pages are amazing.

Jill said...

You are so good at scrapbooking! I need to do that. Shelley keeps teaching me, but then I don't do it for so long so she has to teach me again! Maybe I'll just copy all your pages.:-)

Shauna said...

How time flies. It seems like just yesterday she was born. Now she is walking! Very cute pages. i still can't believe you are on the dark side now. Love ya!

Kris Romeril said...

Happy Birthday! Where did this year go?